January 6, 2011

Vegas Tested, Stripper Approved

Las Vegas, the City of Sin. A place where the hungover come out of their darkened hotel rooms mid day to trudge around the city, only to party later like the apocalypse is near. I had never been to Vegas before, just lived vicariously through the stories and folklore of people I knew. With the new year approaching my favorite travel companion and best friend, Nikki, decided we should spend this alcohol induced holiday in the City of Sin. Before long our trip was booked, our bags were packed, and we headed over to the west coast in search of this mythical party town.

Now, what you should know is that when Nikki and I travel together, there is honestly no telling what will happen. Random outbursts in the streets are the norm as we reflect upon the previous night's escapades, promoters constantly harass us as if we were celebrities, we dine at 5 star restaurants with former baseball players for free, and all the little nuances of our trip are recorded in full via camcorder for the world to enjoy. I could truly write a novella based upon the wild adventures of Nikki and myself (or as our aliases have come to be, Claire and Sofia). But attention must be drawn to one particular incident, the night Nikki and I posed for a picture with the stars of a famous male revue.

The Thunder from Down Under, Las Vegas's hottest male revue, luckily was on of the attractions at our hotel, Excalibur. I have watched many talk shows interview the various "performers" and witnessed women travel far and wide just to catch a glimpse of Australia's finest export. To call this show a male revue proves utterly wrong. Classy, well mannered (well to some degree) men dance, sing, and tastefully strip for the delight of women! A must on our Vegas itinerary, we found ourselves one Saturday night at the Thunder Showroom.

Immediately we took our seats while a guided video tour exhibited the various performers posing throughout the Australian outback. Suddenly, the screen drew up as a darkened staged produced swirls of white smoke . Music started blasting and a strobe light hit the stage as one by one men with bodies like the David and faces like Adonis strutted their stuff for all of us screaming banshees in the audience. Each did their own themed strip tease (pirate, firefighter, break dancer, ect.) choosing one lucky woman at the end to sit and be "serviced". They touched their muscles, caressed their skin, and even grabbed their packages. Of course we picked our favorites: Mine was the bald stripper named Leigh who performed a break dance strip tease to Usher. Nikki quickly fell in love with Adam, who otherwise came to be known as Mr. Australia.

After the show, we were all invited to take pictures with the gentlemen on stage. Any girl would have to be dumb, deaf, and blind to not pose for such a momentous photograph. Nikki and I quickly jumped on line and waited patiently for our turn. Closer and closer we creeped as girls left the stage blushing and fumbling. "Almost to Heaven," we kept telling each other as it slowly became our turn.

"That will be $20 girls," the fireman stripper said to us through his thick accent. "By the way, nice dimples," he sang out to Nikki as he tossed her a little wink. She blushed a bit as we proceeded to the stage.

Finally we were in Eden and again quickly greeted by another shy, but very attractive performer who gave us both a hug. "Have a seat on whoever girls," he said smiling.

Nikki and I quickly found the lap closest to us and sat down gingerly. All of a sudden my lap spoke to me.

"Wow, darling... You have the most amazing ass! Mmmmm," he shouted out as he took a nice handful and squeezed lightly.

"Thanks," I stuttered, "I get that a lot." These were the only words I could muster through my wide smile. A stripper, nay... a performer from the Thunder from Down Under, just told me my ass was not nice, not great, but AMAZING! Nikki was nervously smiling as well as the camera flashed on this perfect kodka moment.

I started the getting up process not wanting this time to end when all of a sudden I felt a tug back on my waist.

"Mates... get a look at this girl's amazing ass! It's beautiful!" he sang out to his fellow co-workers as he proceeded to lift up my shirt slightly so everyone could get a better look. What happened next completely caught me off guard... each stripper came up one by one to pat my ass! These men have women throwing themselves at them twice a night, yearning for just one touch of their perfectly chiseled bodies, and yet they all felt it was extremely crucial to have a feel of a 23 year old New Jersey girl's ass. Needless to say, but I did a little wiggle for them and left the stage with Nikki forever changed.

At the end of the show Nikki's love, Adam said, "Now go back to your home towns and tell all your mates about this." Nikki of course said, "I am telling everyone I know about this. Try and stop me!" That is exactly how I feel... this story needs to be heard everywhere. My ass has been stripper approved. Enough said. No matter what compliments I may receive in my life time, none can ever truly top this. I encourage any woman who plans to travel to Vegas or even just wants to watch some fine men shake their thang... to please purchase tickets to the Thunder from Down Under located at the Excalibur Hotel. The performances are wild, the men are sexy, and you never know what could happen! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment